Organisation: Milvik Uganda Limited (BIMA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Area Manager
BIMA is the world’s leading provider of low-cost insurance. Our mission is to provide insurance to the next billion on the world who do not have enough financial protection. We trade in Uganda under the name Milvik Uganda Limited (Bima).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hit sales targets set for your territory each month.
- Demonstrate products and services to potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Ensure quality of after-sales services is exceptional in your territory
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services and competitor activities
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the 10 Field Sales Representative job must hold a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- One year of sales experience ideally in micro products
- Proven ability to hit sales targets
- Previous experience with and ability to effectively work with teams
- Outstanding knowledge of English & Luganda
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs via Email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 20th January 2017