Job Title: Customer Sales Executives (10 No Experience Jobs)
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala and Conutry wide, Uganda
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
M-KOPA Solar is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers. Since its commercial launch in October 2012, M-KOPA has connected more than 200,000 homes in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda to solar power, and is now adding over 500 new homes each day. The success of M-KOPA (M= mobile, KOPA= to borrow) stems from making solar products affordable to low-income households on a pay-per-use installment plan. Customers acquire solar systems for a small deposit and then purchase daily usage “credits” for US $0.45, or less than the price of traditional kerosene lighting. After one year of payments customers own their solar systems outright and can upgrade to more power.
Job Summary: The Customer Sales Executive will be responsible for quality control at the Service Centre by providing excellent customer service to walk-in customers and managing stock as per the M-KOPA service policy
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the care team on swaps & returns in line with M-KOPA device handling policy
- Keenly review and accurately update all activity in the Activity Book with all incoming and outgoing transactions as per M-KOPA stock handling policy.
- Allocate stock to Direct Sales Representatives (DSRs) after confirmation from Agent Care in line with M-KOPA stock allocation policy
- Manage stock by preventing stock –out at the Service and guaranteeing integrity of stock
- Resolve or escalate walk in customer queries in line with MKOPA customer care guidelines
- Uphold the brand values of M-KOPA, including ensuring the M-KOPA Service Center is highly presentable to customers
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution / university in any field.
- Customer centric with commitment to deliver
- Possession of basic numerical skills
- Good team work with high levels of flexibility.
- Demonstrate high level of integrity, work ethics, proactive and positive attitude.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
- The applicant should be self-motivated and able to demonstrate a drive for results with a professional approach.
- Proven report-writing skills and presentation skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and up-to-date CVs to: [email protected] addressed to with the subject “Customer Sales Executive” addressed to:
The Human Resource & Administration Manager,
M-KOPA Uganda Limited,
Plot 12 Eric Magala Road, Entebbe. Uganda
Deadline: 30th June, 2016