Job Title: Field Interviewer (12 Data Collection Jobs)
Organization: Uganda Road Fund (URF)
Project: 2017 Road User Satisfaction Survey (RUSS)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Statistical Assistant
Uganda Road Fund (URF) is a body corporate established by the Uganda Road Fund Act 2008, to finance routine and periodic maintenance of public roads.
Job Summary: The Field Interviewer will identify and interview selected road users on sampled roads as assigned by the Team Leader.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Uganda Road Fund Field Interviewer career placement must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from an officially recognized university. Computer certifications are an added advantage;
- At least a credit in both Mathematics and English at “O” Level;
- Familiarity with basic smart phones apps;
- One year of experience of field-based data collection preferably in the roads sub-sector;
- Fluent in English and at last one local language
- Excellent communication skills;
- High degree of honesty and integrity
- Good team player;
- Ability to cope with unpredictable field conditions;
- Smart and presentable;
- Professional and Courteous.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications accompanied by;
- A capability statement detailing the applicant’s general qualifications, adequacy for the post and illustrated personal experience
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae showing experience and positions held
- Current Salary
- Three professional referees including phone and E-mail contacts
- Copies of testimonials
- Postal Addresses, daytime telephone contacts and E-mail address of applicant
The complete application package should be sent in hardcopy to:
The Executive Director,
Uganda Road Fund,
5th Floor TWED Towers, Plot 10 Kafu Road, Nakasero,
P.O. Box 7501, Kampala. Uganda.
Deadline: 3rd March, 2017