Job Title: Enrollment Officers (12,000 No Experience Data Collection Jobs)
Organization: National Identification and Registration Authority (NIRA)
Duty Station: Kampala and all districts, Uganda
The National Identification and Registration Authority (NIRA) was established on the passing of the Uganda Registration of Persons Act, 2015. The Act was made to harmonise and consolidate the law on registration of persons; to provide for registration of individuals and to establish a national identification register. It provides for the mandatory registration of all Ugandan citizens within Uganda and abroad as well as aliens identification cards and for related matters.
The National Identification Authority (NIRA) in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and Sports and other stakeholder institutions are going to undertake a registration exercise of all school going children in all primary, secondary and post primary institutions in Uganda starting 29th May 2017 to 31st August 2017 (School Term II). The registration exercise shall take place at the respective schools/ institutions by NIRA Officials assisted by the respective Head of school/institution.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the National Identification and Registration Authority (NIRA) Enrollment Officer jobs should hold at least hold a Diploma in any field.
- Related experience in the last mass registration exercise (NSIS project) or similar exercise.
- Computer literacy and IT skills are mandatory
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- The applicant must be a resident in the district in which one is applying from.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to submit the following documents:
- Application – clearly stating the position applied for (Enrollment Officer)
- Updated detailed CV (with clear contact details)
- A passport photo
- Confirmation of past experience (relevant certificates, letters of appointment and/or recommendation letters)
- Photocopy of National ID
For enrollment officers, the application package above should be submitted to the District IT Officer at the relevant NIRA District/ Kampala Division offices.
Deadline: Wednesday 26th April 2017 by 5.00pm