Registered Nurse III Job At Kakamega County
– JOB GROUP ‘H’ (150 POSTS)
An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a Senior Officer.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities
- Assessing, planning, implementing, nursing, interventions and evaluating patients’ outcomes, providing appropriate health care service; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications For Registered Nurse Job
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing
- Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution.
- Registration Certificate issued by Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid Practicing License from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Certificate in Computer Applications skills from a recognized institution and
- NB: People with disability are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
- Applicants should submit their applications, together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport, and any other supporting documents. Kakamega County residents will be required to indicate their Sub-County and Ward of residence. Applications should be submitted to:
- THE SECRETARY/CEO COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P O BOX 458-50100 KAKAMEGA
- Hand delivered applications can be submitted at County Public Service Board’s Reception located at Former Provincial Headquarters, Block ‘B’ 2nd Floor. All applications should reach this office on or before 20th September, 2016.