A medium Sized Branding and promotional Company, one of the largest suppliers in branding and promotional materials / stockist of corporate items are looking for a Receptionist / Office Administrator.
The candidate will be in charge of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Respond to visitor inquiries about the company, answering all incoming calls and directing visitors to the contact persons accordingly.
- Market the company to walk in clients as and when need be.
- Dispatch and receive mails on behalf of the company and forward to the respective persons.
- Ensuring that all staff are conversant with the Time and Attendance system and that they clock- in and out as required.
- Maintaining staff attendance records on excel spreadsheet and ensure to forward to the respective managers on a weekly basis.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization ensuring that all telephone faults are reported timely and follow-up to ensure the system is up and running all the time.
- Ensure the Reception area is clean and up to standard and ensuring all the necessary amenities for the staff and visitors are available as necessary.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintenance and preservation of records and other office correspondences as necessary.
- Undertake any other duties that are assigned e.g. making calls and enquiries including general clerical duties like typing and photocopying.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- A diploma in Secretarial studies or equivalent. 1-2 years’ experience in sales and Customer Care Knowledge of branding and promotional items and relevant online marketing.
- Key Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Organizing and planning
- Attention to detail Initiative and reliability Stress tolerance.
Salary scale 20,000-25,000/=.
How to Apply
Candidates who match the above requirements should send in their resumes to [email protected] before COB June 2nd 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.