Support Technician Job at CIC Insurance
- He/she will provide direct support to users by ensuring that all users’ access required IT services and maintain high service standards to improve productivity within the company.
- Responsible for being liaison between technical and non-technical people within the firm.
Support Technician Job Primary Responsibilities
- Installation, configuration and ongoing usability tuning of desktop computers, peripherals equipment and software within established standards and guidelines;
- Trouble shooting and resolution of technical problems with network equipment and operating system;
- Installation and upgrades of Anti-virus, anti-malware and anti-spam support;
- Develop training coursework and materials to be used for training and orientation of staff on use of hardware, operating system and company telephones;
- Preventive maintenance on hardware equipment;
- Update and keep record of Incidents log and escalate to the relevant ICT staff and
- Coordinates repairs of hardware with external service providers.
Academic Qualifications for Support Technician Job
- Diploma in relevant field / Relevant technical training certificate / part qualification in relevant professional field
- Certification in Oracle/ ITIL/Microsoft /Project Management/COBIT
- N+, A+, CISCO and MSP certification
- Up to two (2) years’ relevant experience.
- Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
For example: Ref: Application for Support Technicians/Service Desk Support
To: THE GENERAL MANAGER – HR & ADMINISTRATION
CIC INSURANCE GROUP LTD
How to Apply
Strictly through Email: [email protected] The application should reach us by close of business on 8th July 2016. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 31st July, 2016 consider your application unsuccessful.