Job Title: Project Analysts (2 Jobs)
Organisation: Q-Sourcing Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head Project Monitoring & Implementation
Q-Sourcing Limited is an East African human resource consulting and outsourcing company, combining unparalleled experience and expertise across business functions. Q Sourcing is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan. They would like to recruit for a valuable client.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create, analyze & submit accurate project reports
• The incumbent will provide specific service level agreement reports to both management & client.
• In charge of the preparation of team productivity analysis report
• Responsible for the management of project work plans to ensure successful completion as to client expectations.
• Coordinate the overall project activities i.e. planning, implementation and monitoring of project.
• In charge of monitoring and evaluation of project KPIs, Staff productivity & actual output
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicants for the Project Analyst vacancies should hold Bachelor’s degrees from reputable institutions.
• A minimum of three years’ experience in project management, Marketing & Sales distribution.
• Computer literacy i.e. proficiency in MS. Office Suit, Ms Project & PP+
• Prior experience in product activity control
• Skills in manufacturing operations
• Excellent analytical skills in Sales & Marketing
• Excellent analytical skills in production & Processing
• Good report writing skills
• Business communication skills
• Excellent organizational & time management Skills
• Identify process improvement techniques
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Sales & Marketing skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send a comprehensive CV via e-mail to: [email protected] Please kindly mark your application as “Application _ Project Analyst” in the subject line of your email.
Deadline: 14th August, 2015