Job Title: Trainee HGV/PSV Driver Trainers (2 Career Jobs)
Organization: Safer Roads for Africa
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is working in partnership with Safe Way Right Way (SWRW) and Transaid to support heavy goods vehicle (HGV) and passenger service vehicle (PSV) driver training in Uganda in anticipation of an increased demand for professional drivers in the oil and gas sector and the wider transport and logistics industry in Uganda.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Trainee HGV/PSV Driver Trainers should hold an Advanced Certificate in Education or higher qualification.
- At least five years driving experience of large commercial vehicles. No training experience required but desirable.
- At least three years’ experience free from blameworthy accidents
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to teach and motivate others
- Good team player
- Fluent English
NB: Qualified females candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their sealed Applications delivered to; Plot 7, 7th Street Industrial Area Total Depot with the Attention the Chief Executive Officer.
Deadline: 19th January, 2017