- Development and implementation of business strategies to deliver performance and growth targets of the branch.
- Maintenance of a healthy business environment through strict adherence to Group Operational Risk Policy and CDD guidelines.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- The Implementation of new Branch Structure leading to an optimal Sales/Service mix to enable Branch to meet its Sales Targets.
- Monitoring daily Branch Sales Performance to ensure Sales and portfolio growth targets are achieved.
- Ensure high quality, knowledgeable service levels in branch to exceed customer expectations
- Build a motivated, committed and focused Branch team, consistently delivering creative, precise and customer-focused service
- Drive employee development and engagement within branch
- Conduct effective performance management
- Monitor and ensure that all Branch Key Performance Indicators are achieved
- Fully comply with all policies, procedures and KCSA to achieve satisfactory grades in local & Group Audits
- The Implementation and monitoring of CDD measures in line with Group and Regulatory requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate with 4 years Banking / Financial Services experience.
- At least 3 years excellent performance in a Branch role
- Well developed strategic perspective and forward planning ability
- Good networking and negotiation abilities
- Analytical and problem solving skills coupled with decision making ability
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and team building qualities.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here