Job Title: Call Center Agent (20 No Experience Jobs)
Organisation: True North Consult Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Call Center Manager
TrueNorth is an HR Consultancy company which seeks to recruit for its valuable client, a leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. They would like to recruit for a valuable client.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely and accurate response to all customer complaints and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effective handling of customer complaints.
- Generation and presentation of timely and accurate reports..
- Acquire and make better use of customer feedback in terms of customer complaints and compliments.
- Managing relationships with the company’s key clients
- Sensitize customers about the company products and providing them with proper products information.
- Explain the company’s product pricing strategy to the customers.
Key Result Areas:
- Customer Care Service.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Generation of Reports.
- Proper management of clients.
- Adherence to information safety standards.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Call Center Agent jobs should hold degrees in Marketing or in a Business Related Course or be students in Second or Third Year
- Computer literacy skills i.e. proficiency in Windows, Ms Office
- Excellent communication skills.(Written, Verbal and Listening Skills)
- Customer care skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good analytical Skills
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to diagnose, analyze and solve problems.
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Professional and ethical with absolute honesty.
- Ability to manage a team.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send updated CVs, cover letters and copies of education certificates as a single document to: [email protected] clearly indicating the job being applied for in the subject of your email.
Deadline: 27th January 2017