It also has various resources such as internet, computers and staff aimed to give youths a platform to engage with technology and explore various services provided online.
Vision & Mission: ICL’s vision is to see a ‘Healthy Africa, Empowered People!’ The organization seeks to support to the implementation of Vision 2030 through the cascading it to the Counties.
ICL’s mission is to create a movement of individuals that enhance the quality of life for communities through Health initiatives, Education, Economic empowerment, and improved Leadership and governance (HEEL).
Job purpose: The Administration Assistant will report to the County Officer, Machakos. He/she will oversee the running of Biashara Centre located in Misyiani, Kagundo Sub County.
The roles will include supporting Tujiinue Sacco, revenue generation and office administration In addition, support counties in the actualization of their county strategic plans aligned to Vision 2030.
Centre Financing and Sustainability
- Generate revenue in the Center. The different revenue streams will include; providing cyber services e.g. photocopying and printing, typing services, agriculture model and supporting the community SACCO.
- Responsible for ensuring the Biashara Centre equipment are handled in an appropriate manner to avoid wear and tear
- Documenting all meetings and activities and sharing the reports and minutes of the proceedings not later than 1 day after the event.
- In charge of books of account in the Center. This will include book of accounts for the business models and the SACCO.
- Responsible for ensuring the Biashara Centre is clean all the time
- Responsible for ensuring that clients are handled in a professional manner, the information provided is correct and clients are correctly referred.
- Client relationship management for savings and loan accounts
- Handle customer issues and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Diploma in Business Management or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year hands on experience in running a business professionally.
- Excellent computer skills and competency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to determine priorities and meet multiple deadlines;
- Detail-oriented with good multi-tasking abilities and communication skills, both oral and written.