Company Driver Jobs in Kenya paying 15K
We are an international training and consultancy organization offering technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors .
Duties and responsibilities of the Driver:
- Delivering and collecting all mails and parcels.
- Driving staff to all approved running.
- Running all other errands on behalf of staff.
Educational and Competency Skills Requirements fo the Driver:
- Diploma in a business related course.
- Fluent in business English & Kiswahili Languages
- Valid Driving license
- Computer literate
- Able to carry out messagerial duties effectively
Job experience required:
- Minimum 3 years in a similar position.
- Preferably living along Thika road
Starting KES 15,000
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application to Indepth Research via [email protected] on or before the 25th of October, 2016. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Note: Use the job title as the subject line in your application email.