Ref No: ACCT/CBS/2016
Co-operative Bank Sacco is a professionally managed, medium sized Savings and Credit Co-operative Society with offices located within Nairobi. The Sacco which is check-off based with membership of around 4,000 wishes to recruit a professional to fill the vacant position of Accountant. The successful candidate will report to the Finance Manager.
Responsibilities for the Accountant Job
- Preparation of outgoing cheques.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Preparation of recovery schedules.
- Preparation of journals.
- Posting into the ledgers.
- Filing documents captured in the system.
- Banking of incoming cheques.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to him/her from time to time.
Accountant Job Qualifications and Skills
- CPA (K) or equivalent.
- KCSE B- and a C+ in Maths and English.
- Aged 25 years and above.
- Computer literate.
- Experience in Sacco Industry is an added advantage.
How to Apply
- If you are interested in the above position, kindly download and complete the questionnaire below and submit as per the instructions contained therein by 18th October, 2016. Please note that you need the latest Adobe Reader version to complete the questionnaire.
- NB: Only applications submitted using this online form shall be considered. Applications that are incomplete or that are received beyond the deadline will not be considered. Short listed candidates will be contacted. Click here to download CCIA Online Job Application – Personal Profile Form
- Disclaimer: To view this document you will need to install/ have Adobe PDF Reader.