Cytonn Real Estate, the development affiliate of Cytonn Investments, is one of the leading real estate developers in the region with over Kshs. 74 billion of projects under mandate.
We are seeking highly motivated, self-directed, team players to fill the position of Development Assistant or Development Analyst, depending on experience.
The position will give successful individuals a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and equity ownership plan.
Responsibilities for the Development Analyst & Assistant Job
- Coordination and administration of real estate investments from deal origination, market research, design, project management and sales to deliver on overall company targets for investments in real estate investments,
- Real estate portfolio level management of potential new deals,
- Business management activities coordination including acting as a link between research and concept development teams,
- Direction and coordination with the real estate research and deal origination team within the organization, to insure consistency in practices,
- Facilitating reviews of proposed development themes and assessing their financial viability and feasibility,
- Follow up on deal origination in particular areas of interest both in the region and internationally,
- Provide real estate portfolio level oversight which includes working closely with the research team, project
- Management team, and project finance teams to insure compliance and coordination on the real estate processes at deal origination stage of projects,
- Work with Finance team to prepare annual operating budgets,
- Engage effectively with stakeholders at all management levels and conduct appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting on deal management status,
- Ensure compliance with Cytonn Real Estate’s minimum audit standards,
- Help develop and approve the project development policy that interfaces research and concept development for each project undertaken by the firm.
Qualifications for the Development Analyst Jobs
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum of Second upper,
- KCSE mean grade of B+ or its equivalent,
- Actively pursuing an investment or real estate related certification,
- Industry experience required either in real estate, investments or consulting,
- Strong organizational and management skills,
- Strong attention to detail with well-developed analytical skills,
- Strong presentation skills,
- Knowledge of real estate, technology, accounting and building technology systems,
- Have demonstrated ability to advise on issues that arise on real estate concept development and structuring,
- The ability to be team-focused and also work independently,
- A proactive, positive and energetic approach with a commitment to providing excellent service and, a desire to interact with the market and build client relationships,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Computer proficiency.