Job Title: Direct Sales Officers (240 Fresher Jobs – 15 For Each Duty Station)
Duty Station: Mbale, Masindi, Jinja, Hoima, Kiboga, Tororo, Luweero, Ishaka, Kabale, Nebbi, Kasese, Iganga, Bundibugyo, Kagadi, Kamuli, Kamwenge, Uganda
Reports to: (Regional) Sales Manager
SolarNow is a distribution and finance company that sells high quality solar product and appliances to households and businesses in Uganda. The company started in 2011 and has since opened 36 branches throughout Uganda, employs around 250 people.
Job Summary: The Sales Officer will identify potential buyers of Solar Now products, do installations and offer client satisfaction in accordance with Solar Now Standard Operational Procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Sales Officer will market for Solar Now products through generating quality leads by contacting potential buyers of solar systems as well as maintaining client relations.
- Client follow-up: Contact existing clients and get Upgrades and Referrals.
- Assessment: Assess credit applicants and assess credit worthiness
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Direct Sales Officer jobs must hold Degrees or Diplomas in Marketing OR electrical engineering OR equivalent
- At least one year of related working experience in sales and marketing or related field in a reputable organisation
- Technical (solar) experience is an advantage (technical diploma holders are encouraged to apply)
- Field experience is mandatory
- Previous experience in Renewable energy business is an added advantage.
- Growth opportunities to Branch Team Leader positions possible for high performers
- Suitable candidates must speak the native language in the specified region
- Be ready to live and work in the region
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications to the Human Resource Manager, SolarNow Uganda Services via e-mail to [email protected] with their updated CVs (no other documents).
Deadline: 7th April 2017