Job Title: Mail Handler (25 Courier Jobs)
Organisation: Uganda Post Limited (Posta Uganda)
Reports to: Post Officer In-Charge
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Uganda Post Limited (Posta Uganda) is a wholly-owned government company which is the leading provider of a wide range of postal, logistical, IT and financial services in Uganda with international links to all major postal administrations worldwide.
Job Summary: The Mail Handler will ensure quick and accurate sorting, pick-up and delivery of mail
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• In charge of moving mail bags, parcels and other mail items within the sorting area.
• Open mail bags assigned by the supervisor.
• Organize mailbags and mail items for delivery.
• Secure damaged and torn items
• Sort letters and other mail items according to delivery area.
• The incumbent will receive and deliver mail items.
• Prepare relevant paperwork as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicants for the Mail Handler jobs should hold have attained a general education
• At least a year’s experience with a reputable organization
• Effective English communication skills
• Ability to ride a motorcycle and possess a valid riding permit
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their application letters, detailed CVs and certified copies of academic transcripts and certificates to:
The Head, Department of Human Resource and Administration,
P.O. Box 7106 Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 11th September, 2015
NB: Candidates who do not receive feedback within a month’s time from the deadline should consider their applications