Job Title: Branch Manager (3 Job Placements)
Organization: UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Executive Director
UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI) is a registered financial institution in Uganda and is adherent to the Central Bank’s regulations and guidelines and was founded in 1994 to provide quality microfinance services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• The incumbent will take overall leadership of the staff and serve as the in charge at the branch
• Responsible for supervising all accounting, administrative and credit operations of the branch including policy evaluation, implementation and monitoring
• Preparing and sending annual and periodic work plans and budgets for the branch. Setting clear and ambitious targets.
• The incumbent will be tasked with ensuring that all UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI) policies, procedures and statutory regulations are adhered to, performance standards, objectives and parameters are clearly understood and implemented.
• Periodical evaluation of the performance of the Branch against work plan and budget targets, managing performance through regular staff appraisals and taking corrective action and recommending them for training where necessary.
• In charge of compiling and submitting all necessary reports and returns to Head Office.
• Managing all Public Relations (PR) requirements for the branch
• Supervising the administration of loans and savings mobilization process among clients and monitor closely all loan repayments to ensure early problem recognition and response.
• Maintaining proper security over UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI)’s office, all documents, furniture, equipment and ensure that security measures are put in place.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelors’ degree in any business related field from reputable Institutions
• A minimum of five years of related working experience preferably in a financial institution
• Age: Between 28 to 38 years.
How to Apply:
If you believe you possess the necessary skills and experience, desire to make a difference, apply though the Human Resource Manager with a detailed CV, stating your current salary, salary expectation, certified copies of complete academic transcripts and professional certificates, names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact to the address below.
The Human Resources Manager
UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI)
Silva Arcade, Plot 62, Bombo Road
P.O. Box 30815
Email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 17th August 2015