Organisation: Grant Thornton
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory services. Grant Thornton Uganda is a member of Grant Thornton International Limited, with offices in Kampala and Jinja. Grant Thornton boosts an opportunity to be part of 38,500 dynamic people working cohesively to provide seamless services to clients in more than 130 countries across the globe.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Audit & Assurance – Associate will conduct quality client audit engagements as per ISA Document the work performed qualitatively
- The jobholder will also complete work set by seniors and meets time deadlines accordingly.
- Build and maintain working relationships with colleagues and client team members
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant for the Grant Thornton Audit & Assurance – Associate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Degree in Commerce or Finance & Accounting
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and international standards on auditing
- Open mind-set for change management
- Decisive thinker
- Good negotiating and influencing skills
- Collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication skills
- Discrete and ethical
- Critical thinking, conflict management and problem solving
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs / resumes to [email protected] Please fill the Job Application Form you will receive from us.
Deadline: 18th December, 2016