Our Client is a 3 Star Hotel currently recruiting a Front Office Supervisor
Job Purpose: The Front Office Supervisor shall be responsible for monitoring of all operations in the front office department, coordinating interdepartmental procedures in order to maintain smooth running of operations and to ensure customer satisfaction.
Job Title: Front Office Supervisor
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the front office section operations of the establishment in order to achieve a friendly atmosphere and superior guest;
- Ensuring provision of quality services to guests as laid out in the establishment’s front office standards;
- Ensuring prompt response to guests’ requests, inquiries and complaints in a pleasant and professional manner;
- Seeking feedback on guest satisfaction;
- Leading and coaching the front desk team towards achieving the highest levels of exceptional guest service and satisfaction;
- Identifying training needs and developing training programmes for the front office staff;
- Undertaking performance evaluation of front office staff and providing timely feedback on their performance;
- Monitoring selling procedures, ensuring adherence to all credit policies and procedures to maximize revenue;
- Preparing accurate and timely front office operations reports;
- Identifying and reporting all potential safety hazards in the front office to the maintenance department; and
- Performing any other duties assigned from time to time.
Appointment to this position will be made from persons who have:
- Degree or Diploma in Hotel/Hospitality Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- KCSE grade C (Plain) or its equivalent
- Four (4) years’ work experience in a hostel industry of three star rating or above; and
- Experience in use of computerized hotel system software, Ms Office suite and computerized reservations systems.
- Good supervisory and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate an independent judgment and the ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and other relevant applications;
- Be able to speak, read, write and understand the languages used in the workplace and by guests;
- Have a track record of successful guest service; and
- Be a team player.
Salary: 30,000 – 35,000/=
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.