Job Title: Project Officers (30 Jobs)
Organization: Profiles International Uganda Limited (PIUL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Project Supervisor
Profiles International Uganda Limited (PIUL) is a franchisee of Profiles International Inc. (PII), a Waco, Texas, USA-based firm that provides solutions to a wide range of Human Resource challenges. PII is the recognised world leader in employee evaluation and human resource solutions. PIUL is a private limited liability company registered in Uganda. It started business in March 2005. It is franchisee of Profiles International Inc. (PII), a Waco, Texas, USA-based firm that provides solutions to a wide range of Human Resource challenges. PII is the recognised world leader in employee evaluation and human resource solutions. They would like to recruit for a valuable client.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Project Officers will sensitise the Business Community about their Rights and obligations.
- Carry out and bring all relevant services nearer clients through operationalising of mobile offices
- Through mobile offices to provide assistance to the business community about different relevant procedures and requirements
- Attend weekly review meetings
- Through Mobile Offices, to provide technical assistance to business community about the different relevant procedures and requirements
- Issues appropriate forms and brochures to clients.
- Perform any other role as may be assigned by higher authority.
Key Result Areas:
- Relevant outputs delivered
- Business community sensitised
- Weekly and monthly reports submitted
- Movement of clients’ files tracked.
- Finished work handed to back to clients.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the Project Officer jobs should hold a Bachelor’s Degree with Honours in Business Administration, Law, ICT, Social Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Social Work and Social Administration, Community Development, Development Studies, Business Computing, Communication, marketing or any relevant course.
- Previous experience in facilitating in community sensitisation programmes, mobile teams, brand activations is an added advantage
- Computer knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good customer cares skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send the applications and detailed CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates/ testimonials, postal address, 1daytime telephone contacts and names of three referees to the National Director using the address below.
Apply to: The National Director, Profiles International Uganda Limited,
- O. Box 3024, Kampala Uganda
OR via email to [email protected]
OR hand deliver your application from 8.00 a.m to 5.00 pm, to our offices located on Plot 26B, Tufnell Drive-Kamwokya, Kampala.
NB: For any inquiries, please call this number: +256 751 423 176
Deadline: 22nd June, 2016 by 5:00 PM