Secondary School Teachers Job at Windle Trust Kenya
Location: Dadaab and Kakuma
Contract term: Full-time, 1-year contract with possibility of extension
- Kiswahili & any other subject
- English/Literature & any other subject
Teachers Job Qualifications
- A degree in Education
- Must be registered with Teachers Service Commission
- 3 years’ experience teaching secondary school.
- Proven performance as a secondary school teacher with outstanding results
- Demonstrated capabilities and strategies to propel secondary schools to top national performance
- Able and willing to live, work, travel in fast-paced and insecure environment adhering to strict security guidelines.
- Mastery of MS office
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for any of these positions, please send your resumé with a covering letter quoting reference number for the position to [email protected] OR Human Resource Department, Windle Trust Kenya, P O Box 40521-00100 Nairobi.
Letters of application should include detailed CV, daytime telephone contact and current remuneration. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Deadline for applications is Monday, May 15th, 2017.
No telephone calls, please. Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Windle Trust Kenya’s selection processes reflect our commitment to a diverse and inclusive environment.
Applications from qualified female candidates are especially encouraged. We work in schools and are committed to safeguarding children from abuse.