Job Title: Animal Husbandry Officer / VET Medical Representative (4 Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Mpigi and Masaka, East and Western Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several manufacturers from Europe and Middle East. Goodman International Ltd established and started its operations in 1995.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The key responsibilities for these positions include but are not limited to:-
- Detail, Demonstrate, Promote and Sell the Company’s Brand and Generic Products within Uganda.
- Develop products’ market and plan strategies to ensure continuous growth of their sales.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants must hold a Diploma in Animal Husbandry and Management, Veterinary Medicine or any other veterinary studies from recognized institutions / universities.
- The applicants should at least have two years of related work experience
- Excellent communication, aggressive marketing, presentation, negotiation and persuasive selling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-motivated with a demonstration of initiative
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Computer literacy skills i.e. proficiency in MS Office
- Candidates conversant with the Central Region markets have an added advantage
- Knowledge of Animals Population & Distribution in all regions is desired
- Candidates who speak several other languages apart from English & Luganda have an added advantage
· Candidates must be born in any of those specific places (Mpigi and Masaka, East and Western Uganda) and very good at written and oral Local languages of those areas.
- Age: Between 23–30 Years.
NB: A Very attractive Salary & Benefits Await
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Ltd,
Plot 24B, Hala Plaza Plot No. 24B Nakasero Road.
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala-Uganda
Deadline: 30th December 2016