Hours: 8:30 – 17:30, Monday – Friday and beyond when required
Location: Nairobi, with regular visits to the branches
Purpose of the position: This role’s purpose is to act as support to the branches and HQ with a view to achieving efficient and effective daily operations.
Responsibilities & duties
- Daily and monthly account reconciliations
- Ensuring that all branches are well equipped with necessary tools of trade i.e. branch kit out of both old and new branches.
- Ensure the branches have all the necessary stationery and signage in a timely manner to ensure they conduct business effectively.
- In charge of branch licensing and renewals for both premises and signage.
- Liaising with the courier to deliver supplies where they are needed
- Organizing company events.
- Maintaining and updating all terms and conditions and contracts pertaining to the company’s suppliers.
- Process initial purchase requests, quotation requisitions and purchase orders and follow up with vendors for delivery.
- Organize and participate in marketing initiatives for various branches.
- Liaise with Branch Manager to provide marketing insights and intelligence to HQ during marketing operations.
- A Degree in Administration, marketing, or related field.
- 2-3 years’ work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Prior experience in a financial institution will be an added advantage
- Integrity and ability to work in a fintech
- High Motivation
- Self-starter-functional problem solver