4G Capital (4th Generation Capital) is Africa’s fastest fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most.
We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt.
Our customers are mainly small businesses and entrepreneurs who use our credit to grow their businesses and provide for the unforeseen.
Our customers are our partners. We operate in their markets through 6-man micro branches to provide tailored relationship-based services.
Our vision is to become the number one retail finance firm in Africa by offering the best services in terms of accessibility, affordability, value and customer experience.
We seek to recruit a Field Collections Agent
- Ensure all work queues are acted upon.
- Ensure all PTP information to be captured accurately
- Contact defaulting customers either by calling or visiting them with an aim of negotiating a settlement of the arrears
- Ensure allocated accounts are monitored on a daily basis and appropriate actions taken to ensure that the collection portfolio remains within accepted limits through the application of sound credit judgment within policy guidelines.
- Investigate and resolve any customer queries and complaints through verbal or written correspondence in line with 4G policies.
- Achieve the monthly collection targets.
- Identify and escalate deceased or disabled customers to collections management for review or collection termination.
- Perform field visits and submit reports/action plans to recover debt.
- Work closely with the branches on their bad debt portfolio
- Other duties include:
- Conduct field visit assessment before visiting the market areas.
- Manage relationships with local authorities and Security Officers
- Plan and organize field collection drives across all branches.
- Flag BFCs to be forwarded to the EDC for action
- 2 years’ work experience in debt collection
- Experience in a microfinance, bank or any financial institution
- A good level of general education- Diploma or degree
- Computer literacy
- Education background in sales/Marketing
- Sales and Business Development
- Enforcement of contract and repayment obligations
- General support to all tasks
- Small Branch Operations
- Information Collection
- Integrity and ability to work in consumer finance
- High Motivation
- Self starter-functional problem solver
- Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs
How to Apply
- If you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly send your cv and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for to [email protected]