4G Capital HR Assistant Job in Nairobi Kenya
Job title: HR Assistant
Reporting to: HR Manager
Hours: 8:30 – 17:30, Monday- Friday and beyond when required
Location: Nairobi, with regular visits to the branches
Purpose of the position: This role’s purpose is to act as a support to the HR department and assist in the daily HR duties.
Responsibilities & duties
- Assist in drawing job descriptions, specifications and vacancy announcements
- Assist in candidate screening and shortlisting
- Assist in conducting interviews
- Conduct candidate due diligence and background checks with references
- Assist in employee on-boarding
- Assist in management and organization of personnel files
- Assist in drawing and implementation of HR policies and processes to meet the company’s aspirations on talent management and career development
- Manage leave and track absence
- Offer support in disciplinary matters
- Assist in tracking staff performance
- Assist in employee engagement and motivation
- Assist in daily HR administration
Academic & trade qualifications
- B. Com Human Resource Management or a degree in a related field
- A minimum of KCSE B
- Higher diploma in HR Management
- Must be a registered member of IHRM
Work experience & skills
- 2-3 years’ work experience in a busy HR department
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Prior experience in a financial institution will be an added advantage
Personal qualities & behavioral traits
- Integrity and ability to work in a fintech
- High Motivation
- Functional problem solver
- Able to motivate and develop teams
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly send your cv and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for to [email protected] .
Kindly headline your application HR Assistant
Applications deadline is 28th February 2017
4G Capital Emali Unit Interns Vacancies in Kenya
4G Capital (4th Generation Capital) is a fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most.
We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt.
Our customers are mainly small businesses and entrepreneurs who use our credit to grow their businesses and provide for the unforeseen.
Our customers are our partners. We operate in their markets through 6-man micro units to provide tailored relationship-based services.
We seek to recruit Unit Interns to serve in our Emali Unit
- Acquire new customers, support and retain them
- Deliver first-rate customer service through consistent follow-up, and customer education
- Conduct proper due diligence and KYC to ensure that the customer is a viable customer in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Assist in accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
- Sales and marketing of our products
- Assist in contacting debtors to receive payment
- Assist in following up on defaulters to recover payments
- Carry out customer education and maintain relationships
- Assist in renegotiating payment schedules
- A good level of general education- Diploma or degree
- Computer literacy
- Education background in sales/Marketing
- Experience in a related field will be an added advantage
- Experience in a financial institution and dealing with customers at the bottom of the pyramid will also be an added advantage
- Sales and Business Development
- Enforcement of contract and repayment obligations
- General support to all tasks
- Small Branch Operations
- Information Collection
- Integrity and ability to work in consumer finance
- High Motivation
- Self starter-functional problem solver
- Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly send your cv and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for to [email protected]
Kindly headline your application Internship-Emali Interviews and training will be held in Nairobi.
Successful completion of internship will lead to employment.