Our vision is to become the number one retail finance firm in Africa by offering the best services in terms of accessibility, affordability, value and customer experience.
4G Capital seeks to recruit for: Team Leader
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Achieve monthly sales and collections targets
- Directly oversee, support, and develop Branch staff to run a high performance 6 person team.
- Build and maintain an excellent work environment for the team to develop individual potential and achieve demanding targets.
- Lead and Manage all Branch functions, logistics and performance issues.
- Deliver first rate customer service
- Build excellent relationships with customer-partners and opinion leaders in catchment area.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
- Perform such other tasks and duties as the Company may from time to time designate as forming part of the Employee’s job description
- 1-2 years of leadership experience
- Experience in micro finance institutions and not banks
- A degree in a business related field
- Team leaders in micro finance institutions encouraged to apply
- Sales and Business Development
- Enforcement of contract and repayment obligations
- General support to all tasks
- Branch Operations
- Information Collection
- Integrity and ability to work in a fintech
- High Motivation
- Self-starter-functional problem solver
- Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs