Job Title: Marketing Executive (5 Entry Level Jobs)
Organisation: Federation of Uganda Employers (FUE)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Federation of Uganda Employers (FUE) is a voluntary membership organization established and fully owned by the Employers. It was founded in 1958 as the representative body of all Employers in Uganda. It was registered as an Association in 1960 under the Trustee Incorporation Act. It’s a voice of all Employers on Social and Economic issues. It is an organization that advocates for Employers’ rights.
Job Summary: The Marketing Executive will work in liaison with the Marketing Manager providing marketing services for all FUE’s services. The incumbent will play a key role in ensuring FUE’s marketing are both influential and competitive for the full range of our stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effective recruitment of new members and retention as per FUE’s strategic plan
- Orientation of all new members
- Tasked with mapping of potential members
- Servicing members
- Implementation of Daily Account managing for FUE members
- Sourcing for Training and Consultancy assignments
- Sourcing and securing sponsorships
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Maintaining and updating customer and member databases
- Participating in departmental meetings
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Marketing Executive jobs must hold university degrees preferably in Marketing
- At least two years’ experience in a role of marketing services.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Honesty and Integrity.
NB: This is a re-advertisement so those who applied earlier are encouraged to re-forward their applications to the same E-mail address.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit an application letter and an up to date CV ONLY that provides details of the applicant’s specific qualifications for the desired position, current and expected salary and contacts of three professional referees by Email to: [email protected] addressing them to The Human Resource Specialist, Federation of Uganda Employers, Plot 1207, Kiwanga Road, Namanve P.O. Box 3820, Kampala. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: 22nd February, 2017 by 5:00 pm