Job Title: Audit Senior (6 Job Vacancies)
Organization: Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) (Audit Firm)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reliable Corporate Solutions (RCS) is a performance enhancement firm known for people and organization development. We specialize in developing and strengthening organization systems through research and informationinterpretation, behavioral and attitude change, Staff training, Recruitment, and R & D. They would like to recruit for a valuable client, an Audit Firm.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
- Manages project financials, including budgets, timely billing and collection and variance recognition.
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks.
- Addresses situations before they become crises and develops solutions to avoid recurrence,
- Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
- Participates in the development of ways to meet client needs, contributes to proposal delivery.
- Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
- Keenly monitor and control auditing staff.
- Takes a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations.
- Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- Serve as a role model for auditing professionals.
- Conduct practice management activities e.g. resourcing client billing etc.
- Perform wider office activities, as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should hold professional accounting qualifications
- CPA qualification.
- A minimum of five years of external audit experience
- Good team player
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project managementskills including leading teams of at least 5 team members.
NB: This is a short-term contract.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates who wish to apply should send their updatedCVs via Email to; [email protected]
Deadline: 15th June, 2016