Job Title: Banking Officers (7 No Experience Jobs)
Organisation: Cairo International Bank Limited (CIB)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Branch Manager
Cairo International Bank Limited (CIB) is a bank that has been operating in Uganda since September 1995, and regulated by the Bank of Uganda, offering a full range of banking services including; deposit taking, lending, treasury and trade finance services.
Job Summary: The Banking Officer will be responsible for the management of Cash, Credit, Customer Care and marketing
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Banking Officer jobs should hold a good honours degree in business studies, economics, marketing, finance, accounting, procurement and other related disciplines.
- Possession of professional qualifications and / or experience is an added advantage though not mandatory.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy skills relevant
- Working knowledge of the relevant laws guiding operations of Commercial Banks in Uganda is essential.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to the following address with an updated CV, working email address and day time telephone contact.
The Manager, HR Division,
Sejjaaka, Kaawaase & Co.
Certified Public Accountants
Plot 31 Bukoto Street, Kololo
P.O. Box 7657 Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 10th May 2016