Job Title: Medical Representative – Human (8 Job Opportunities) – Remedica LTD–Cyprus (2 positions), Julphar – UAE, Phamarthen Ltd-Greece (2 positions) and Medpharma L.L.C-UAE (2 positions)
Organisation: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
Job Summary: The Medical Representative will support these Human drug manufacturers; Julphar -UAE, Remedica LTD–Cyprus, Phamarthen Ltd-Greece and Medpharma L.L.C-UAE .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Detail, demonstrate, promote and sell the Company’s Brand and Generic Products within Uganda.
- Develop, Products Market and Plan strategies to ensure continuous growth of their Sales.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the Medical Representative vacancies should preferably hold Diplomas in Pharmacy or any other Medical/ Biological qualifications from a recognized Institution.
- At least four years’ work experience in similar field.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and persuasive selling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-motivated with a demonstration of initiative
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Computer literacy skills with proficiency in MS Office
- Candidates with experience in a multinational pharmaceutical company and marketing international medical brand products will have an added advantage.
- Candidates that are conversant with the All Ugandan Region markets have an added advantage
- Candidates who speak several other languages apart from English & Luganda also have an added advantage
- Age: Below 35 years
Job Terms: A Very attractive Salary & Benefits Await
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Ltd,
Plot 24B, Nakasero Road,
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala-Uganda
Email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 10th May 2016