Vacancy: Quality Management Team Leader
The AA of Kenya is a Motoring Organization with a rich heritage, a countrywide network and International affiliation and provides a wide range of motoring services with road safety as the guiding principle.
Our members include Individuals, Corporate, Governmental Institutions, Non-Governmental Organizations and the International Community.
The Association seeks to fill the position of a Quality Management Team Leader who will be expected to play Quality Assurance roles within the M’s Technical Services’ portfolio.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Technology, Technical Education (Automotive) or Equivalent from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Motor Industry, Engineering / Technical or related operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Developing, Implementation or Maintenance of ISO QMS will be an added advantage.
- Experience in sales or client relationship management will be a plus
- Ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines.
- A Passion and commitment for quality service performance.
- At least 30 years of age.
How to Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements, urgently submit a detailed CV and application indicating current remuneration and contacts before 21 August 2015 to: [email protected] and quoting the position.