Vacancy: Business Development Executive – Mombasa Outpatient Centres
AAR Healthcare is currently one of the largest providers of outpatient healthcare services in East Africa, with a network of 38 Outpatient Centres in the region and serving over 650,000 clients annually from all major medical insurance providers as well as non insurance clients across the social divide.
AAR Healthcare’s success has largely been driven by our people and their commitment to always offer high quality and affordable healthcare – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence and applying innovative technologies.
Overall purpose of the job : To generate patient visits to the clinic through sales and marketing initiatives.
The key responsibilities of the position:
- Direct Selling of Products and Services
- Prepare weekly activities schedule for planned prospects and activities, call or visit and write an after sale report.
- Prepare a written after sale report and send it to the Health Centre Manager by the end of each week.
- Maintain proper record of prospects made, activities undertaken activations done and give a written report every month.
- Follow up on all services queries for the signed up clients, plan and attend service meeting, address and provide timely feedback.
- Communicate escalated customer sales / issues to the Health Centre Manager.
- Provide quarterly market intelligence report to the management.
Education and Experience:
- Diploma in sales / business related Course
- Degree holder in a Sales or Marketing course will have an added advantage.
- At least 1 year of appropriate experience in sales and marketing.
- Membership with MSK or any other related professional body will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively, excellent presentation skills
- Good in customer service skills and a team player
- Pleasant personality, achievement orientation
- A go getter who can take initiative, innovative and can work independently
- Focus to develop business through increasing Sales Revenue
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the position, please CLICK HERE to apply online
To be considered your application addressed to the HR Business Partner must be received on or before 24th August, 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.