The International Health Division is committed to the improvement of health and healthcare delivery around the world. Serving both the public and private sectors, our efforts include health policy research and evaluation, health promotion and disease prevention, health finance, and health systems management. Our impact is felt in policies that ensure healthcare access for women, children, and individuals with special needs, in strengthening health infrastructures, and HIV/AIDS solutions.
Abt Associates is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the International Health Division. The position will be responsible for providing administrative and logistical support to the Chief of Party (COP).
Key Roles and Responsibilites
- Drafting and sending official letters and maintaining organized files for COP, as well as keeping updated contact lists.
- Making necessary arrangements to set up meetings, workshops, and training activities as requested.
- Assisting in the orientation and training of newly hired operations officers / administrative assistants.
- Preparing and circulating the TDY monthly list to project staff and USAID, andobtaining USAID clearance for TCNs and home office staff.
- Arranging hotel accommodations for all project STTAs and home office staff.
- Compiling the project’s monthly technical field activity calendar and sharing it with USAID.
- Receiving, distributing and filing project incoming and outgoing faxes and letters.
- Assisting the COP in preparing and communicating project activities for inclusion in USAID monthly newsletter.
- Assisting the COP in coordinating PR events as requested.
- Providing administrative and logistical support to COP and other team members as requested.
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
- (2+) years of experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience. At least 5 years relevant experience preferred.
- Experience working in development assistance projects is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here