Latest Account Manager Jobs in Kenya (170K + Commission)
Salary: Kshs. 170,000 Plus commission.
We are looking for Account Managers in IT who will drive sales and business development of IT solutions.
Account Manager Job Responsibilities
- Propose customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Rumpke’s services and pricing structure. Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs.
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
- Utilize the company’s Growth Management System (GMS Board) on a daily basis, scheduling and documenting activities, and developing prospective customer profiles.
- Complete required Customer Service Agreements (unaltered), reports and other paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Regularly meet with Sales Supervisor to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
Qualifications for the Account Manager Job
- Previous experience in the sale of IT products is a MUST.
- Certification in Ms, Oracle or Cisco is required to perform in this role.
- Proven track record of IT sales is a Must.
- Analytical Skills
- Caring About Direct Reports
- Industry Knowledge
- Oral Communication
How to Apply
To apply kindly visit www.pt.co.ke