Accountant Assistant Jobs at Duma Works
Duma works is recruiting an Accountant Assistant for one of our clients.
Our client is looking for a self-driven individual with strong organizational skills. As an Accounting Assistant, you bring accounting experience with an eagerness to learn and support all aspects of accounting within the organization. Your strong communication, organizational, analytical and customer service skills are essential.
Accountant Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining company customer billing and accounting systems
- Receipting payments and raising ETR receipts
- Preparing tax returns and corporate reporting as required
- Maintaining tax records and other statutory deductions
- Assisting with debt collection.
- Managing office petty cash via the company’s popote system
- Assisting the Lead accountant with systems administration, account reconciliations, monthly reports, inventories, full P&L responsibility and completing the annual audit process
- Providing administrative support for accounts and other internal operations procedures
Requirements for the Accountant Assistant Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts or related field
- At least CPA 2
- At least 1 year experience in a busy accounting department
- Experience with Xero is a must
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Excellent command in excel and office
Some Perks for you
- Be part of an amazing team and in a modern work environment
- Friendly working hours
- Eligible for health care benefits
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2814”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2814 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 18 May 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.