Accountant / Debt Collector
Reports to: Finance manager
Job ref: 155/10/15
Job location: Nairobi
Our client is looking for an experienced accountant / debt collector.
Ladies are encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and manage a credit control system
- Undertake accounts reconciliation for customers
- Conduct customer visit from time to time to enhance customer care
- Agree payment terms with customers and ensure they are adhered to
- Resolution of queries to facilitate payments from customers
- Prepare weekly reports on credit control
- Keep the partnership up to date with new credit management techniques and practices
- Sending monthly debtors statement
- Meeting collection targets
- Data entry/bookkeeping
- Ensure proper filing of all accounting documents and records
- Maintenance of company’s bank accounts and general banking
- Degree in BCOM.
- At least CPA – 1V.
- At least 4 years relevant experience and a proven track in debt collection
- Proficiency in computer operations.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on or before 12th October, 2015 at at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Click on apply button below and follow process to apply.
Kindly indicate your current salary in your CV.