EXTERNAL ADVERT – VACANCY
- JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
- General bookkeeping and financial data entries
- Providing support to the accounting department
- Performing basic office administration tasks
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets
- Preparing financial reports and tax computation
- Assisting with audits, checks, and resolving discrepancies.
CPA (K) Part II Sec IV
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Proficiency with accounting packages (QuickBooks, Sage and/or Pastel)
- Proficiency with computers software and application
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- High ethical standard and good conduct
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
- Minimum 2 (two) years in a busy accounting environment
- APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Email: [email protected]
June 08, 2018
Your application will be unsuccessful if no communication is received from us 2 (two) weeks after the stated deadline. STRICTLY NO CONVERSING.