Job Title: Accountant
Industry: Fashion Retail
Our client is a fast growing company that imports and sales bales of 2nd hand clothing (Mitumba).
They are an ambitious team that thrives on building the business with the core values of service, competitiveness and quality.
They are seeking to recruit an Accountant who will be working 3 days per week.
The ideal candidate should have experience in warehouse operations.
Job Purpose: They are responsible for providing accounting support to accounting supervisors and other managers within the department.
Keys daily worksheets to the general ledger system, ensures files are complete and maintained as needed.
The primary task of accountants, which extends to all the others, is to prepare and examine financial records.
They make sure that records are accurate and that taxes are paid properly and on time.
Accountants and auditors perform overviews of the financial operations of a business in order to help it run efficiently.
- The position holder will have the following accountabilities;
- Review and establish proper accounting systems
- Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Advising management on tax issues
- Management of financial data
- Enforcing financial compliance
- Proven accounting experience
- CPAK/ ACCA
- Knowledge of warehouse operations is essential
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Computer literacy and good knowledge of accounting packages
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
Job Related Skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Personal Credibility & High Integrity
- Planning and organizing
- Strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Information and task monitoring
- Problem identification and analysis
- Judgment and problem-solving
- Supervisory skills
- Stress tolerance
How to Apply
To apply send your Cv to the email address [email protected] before close of business 3rd September 2015.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and your salary expectation on the subject line.