Mbere na mbere abahinzi
Employer: One Acre Fund
Job Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Deadline: 12th November 2015
Commitment: Long term career position
Who We Are
One Acre Fund is an agricultural NGO dedicated to increasing farmer prosperity. During over seven years in Rwanda, we have grown to serve more than 100,000 farm families with over 1,400 full-time staff. We are Rwanda’s fastest growing professional organization. To help maintain this growth, we are looking for an Accountant to manage the books for one of our four operating countries.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Own the income statement and balance sheet for one of OAF’s operating countries
• Manage monthly and weekly close books process; ensure all cash accounts reconcile
• Record supplier payments, payables, prepaids, etc.
• Perform bank, inventory, prepaids, and payables reconciliations
• Provide weekly and monthly reports on income, receivables, supplier payments, etc.
• Support external and internal audits as required
• Work with the Finance Manager and extended Finance team to accomplish Finance Team goals
• A university degree in Finance, Accounting or other related field
• One to three years of professional work experience in Accounting or Finance
• Accounting certification preferable
• Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office, and experience working with an ERP System (SAP experience preferable)
• Fluency in English and Kinyarwanda
• Demonstrated integrity
• Effective communication skills
• Proactive work attitude
Please click on this link: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41264122616951
You will be prompted to a form that must be completed. At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivational letter and upload your CV.
We are offering a world class professional and international environment that focuses on your career development and are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please Note: One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. If you are being approached by someone demanding money, please do not hesitate to report this to the Tubura Fraud Hotline: 0785443574 (Do not use this number for any purpose other than reporting fraud attempts. If you misuse his number and use it for general information about the position and not to report Fraud, we will not consider you for this position).