We are urgently looking for an Accountant requirements are as follows;
- Data entry on a daily basis, particularly into quick books
- Maintain a reliable filing system for all the company documents including source documents for accounting purposes and ensure safe custody of such documents.
- Perform routine Bank reconciliations
- Participate and engage in preparation of monthly management accounts and Petty cash management and reconciliation
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable processing
- Assist in payroll entry processing
- Develop, maintain and assist in implementation of internal controls.
- Assist in filing of tax returns and ensure remittance of statutory deductions (NSSF PAYE,NHIF& VAT) before the stipulated due dates.
- A Bachelor degree in (Accounting or Business Administration)
- A CPA finalist.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a busy accounting set up.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and MS Office applications a must.
- Must be a team player and has ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be attentive to details, analytical and have strong communication skills
- Should be a person of Integrity and high level of professionalism.
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV and cover letter on the email subject (accountant) to [email protected] before 30th June, 2016.