Our client, a leading online travel company in Africa is urgently seeking to recruit an Accountant to join their team.
Accountant Job Duties:
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Complies with state and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
At-least a bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Commerce
· Minimum of 3 years of experience-Prior experience in Airline/Travel industry/E-commerce industry is added advantage
· At-least completed CPA 4
· Proficient user of Sage, Pastel, QuickBooks and Tally
· Reporting and analyzing skills
· Sound knowledge of Accounting principles and practice
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to [email protected] indicating the job title “ACCOUNTANT”on the subject line by 18th January 2017.