Our client, a leading provider of financial and investment services with fast growing operations in Kenya, seeks to recruit talented, creative and result-oriented professionals to fill the following position:
Ref: HR/A/PKF/ 05
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing financial information to ascertain completeness and accuracy of business operation cost, revenue, expenses and other financial commitments.
In addition, the candidate will be responsible for preparing financial reports to support decision making in the business.
- Responding to external audit queries satisfactorily
- Effective cost control
- Ensuring proper documentation
- Ensure timely preparation of returns and statutory compliance
- Supervision of Assistant Accountants
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statement, budget performance and cash flow projection.
- Perform reconciliations, including bank, creditors, debtors, fixed assets, employers benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Prepare and analyze periodic budget performance and generate budget performance reports per cost center.
- Processing of functional and benefits expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation and posting of journal entries.
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivables.
- Processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with finance policies and procedures.
- Filing all payments vouchers according to the filing procedures of the Organization and retrieving the documents when required.
- Statutory compliance
- Treasury Management
- Appraisal or analysis of new business
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor Degree in a Business related field
- Be a Certified Public Accountant of Kenya
- IT User Skills
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in a reputable organization
- Expert in ERP System
- Thorough understanding of Organization’s business and processes
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- High levels of Integrity and Ethics
- Problem solving skills
- Drive for results and achievement
- Commitment to Organization’s Vision and Values
How to Apply
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the field of interest directly to [email protected] by 19th February 2016.
Applicants are encouraged to view detailed Job Descriptions for the positions on the following link http://www.pkfea.com/index.php/job-vacancies