Job Title: Accountant
Industry: Media Production Company
Salary: Kshs 35,000 (Gross)
Our client, a media production company is seeking an Accountant.
- Participating in and supporting the timely and accurate preparation of budgets and monitor expenditure.
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements and reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring that all accounting transactions comply with set financial systems and controls and initiate remedial action where this is not the case.
- Proactively advising the Directors on matters accounts.
- Compiling tax reports / statutory returns (NHIF, NSSF, PAYE) and ensuring that they are submitted in a timely manner.
- Manage debtors and creditors.
- Withholding tax, VAT reconciliation and filing of VAT returns.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- One (1) year minimum work experience.
- At least CPA Part II.
- Degree (possible).
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks is essential.
How to Apply
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, is detail-oriented and takes extreme pride in their work, kindly send in your CV ONLY, quoting the job title (Accountant) on the subject line to [email protected] by Wednesday 9th September, 2015.