Job Title: Accountant
Organization: Insurance Company
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an HR consultancy company which seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued client in the Insurance Industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• The incumbent prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Responsible for documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant should hold at least hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• A minimum of four years’ experience is required, preferably in Insurance industry
• Skills in Corporate Finance
• Good reporting Skills
• Keen attention to Detail
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs to: [email protected]
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 3rd September 2015