Accountant Job At Human Assets
Our Client, an architectural company is looking for energetic, result oriented and aggressive individuals who are excellent in their execution of assignments and have demonstrated their ability to perform.
Accountant Job Purpose
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate’s main responsibility will be to manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting section within the company.
Accountant Job Responsibilities
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Maintaining the cash book,
- controlling expenditure,
- bookkeeping, monitoring financial transactions,
- preparation of reports,
- preparing and filing regulatory returns and financial statements,
- payroll management,
- formulating and implementing annual financial budgets and any other duty assigned by the Managing Director.
Qualifications For Accountant Job
- The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Business related degree from a recognized university
- CPA (K)
- Knowledge of Accounting Software – QuickBooks
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Accountant
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Deadline oriented
- Ethical conduct
How to Apply
- Apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address, 3 referees from organizations you have recently served and your salary expectation to: [email protected] Closing date for applications is 27th July 2016 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.