The candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining financial records that reflect an accurate picture of the organization’s financial status.
This shall include ensuring that ledger accounting data records are adequate, complete and maintained as needed in tandem with the organization’s structure and system.
• Track all income and expenditure perform accounting and clerical functions to support the organization troubleshoot, track, and resolve accounting problems.
• Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system. Record charges and refunds.
• Monitor payment vouchers, invoices and account statements File and tally cash deposits/ payments.
• Process utility bills for payment. Utilize computer systems to manage accounting functions
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Prepare and submit statutory requirements: Tax, NSSF etc.
• Will also perform administrative duties
• Business degree from a recognized institution
• CPA / ACCA or equivalent required
• At least minimum of three years’ work experience
• Should be computer system literate and able to learn working on in-house accounting system. Some experience in ERP systems an advantage
• Good interpersonal skills very high integrity abilities: timeliness, team player, attention to detail, independent, proactive, dependable
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to [email protected] no later than 7pm Monday, 2nd November 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Accountant jobs in Kenya