Accountant Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client is a provider of business management solutions in Accounting, HR, and Security among others. They seek to hire an Accountant to manage a busy accounting department.
Accountant Job Key responsibilities
- Review and establish proper accounting systems
- Supports budget and forecasting activities
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Preparing management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Advising management on tax issues
- Negotiating terms with suppliers
- Management of financial data
- Enforcing financial compliance
- Contribute to and implement the strategic plan of the department
Skills and Qualifications Desired for Accountant Job
- CPAK/ ACCA
- 3 – 5 years Accounting experience
- Computer literacy and good knowledge of accounting packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to Detail, Positive attitude and Strategic focus
- Personal Credibility & High Integrity
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant 70-80K) to [email protected] before Friday 27th May, 2016.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager, Corporate staffing Services
Mayfair Suites, 4th Floor, Westlands.