Accountant Jobs at Rangechem Pharmaceuticals Ltd
We are a legally established pharmaceutical company that imports quality pharmaceutical products, wholesales and distributes branded products as generics and surgicals. We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Accountant to join our team.
Accountant Job Key Responsibilities
- Participate in and support the timely and accurate preparation of budgets and constantly monitor expenditure.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements and reports in an accurate and timely manner and prepare all the documents that are required to support the annual auditing exercise.
- Prepare cash flows statements and Bank reconciliation
- Ensure that all accounting transactions comply with set financial systems and controls and initiate remedial action where this is not the case.
- Prepare budgets in consultation with the management, ensure budgetary controls are in place, monitor and report on variances.
- Prepare and continually review the age analysis and the payment to suppliers
- Ensure the timely settlement of company liabilities, in line with the firms’ set policies.
- Compile tax reports/statutory returns, ensuring that these are submitted in a timely manner to the relevant authorities and consult with tax advisors as and when necessary.
- Liaise with the external auditors during interim and annual audit and follow-up recommendations of internal audit findings
- Conduct NHIF / NSSF / PAYE payments.
- Reconciliation of creditors/ bank transactions
- Withholding tax on a monthly basis, Sales tax/ VAT reconciliation and filing of VAT returns
- Updating client statements and ensuring compliance of standard procedures
- Any other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications Desired for the Accountant Job
- CPA (K)
- At least 4 -5 years’ work experience, audit background will be an added advantage.
- Should be computer system literate and able to learn working on in-house accounting system.
- Accounting packages.
- Aged above 35 years.
- Be honest and reliable and able to work unsupervised
- Analytical, technical and logical approach to problem solving
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants to send their CVs to [email protected] with the title Job Application on the subject line.