Accountant 11 Job at Siaya County
REF: SCPSB/18/08/16 Accountant II J.G ‘J’
Terms of Service – Permanent and Pensionable
Salary Scale; Basic Ksh.24, 662 x 1,233 – 25,895 x 1,285 – 27,180 x 1,340 – 28,520 x 1,398 – 29,918 p.m.
Accountant Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation and verification of vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations involving primary data entry and routine accounting work such as balancing of cashbooks, imprest and advances ledgers etc.
- Safe custody of records and assets under him /her.
Requirements for Accountant Job
For appointment to the grade of Accountant II, Job Group ‘J’ a candidate must have the following qualification: –
- A pass in part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or it’s recognized equivalent qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Business Administration (Accounting option) from a recognized institution or any other relevant equivalent qualification.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean Grade of at least C- or its approved equivalent qualification.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to The Secretary/CEO Siaya County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 390-40601, BONDO OR EMAIL us on ap[email protected] So as to reach the Board on or before Tuesday, 6th September 2016 at 5:00pm